The majority of people are experiencing a breakup or divorce because they blame each other when they experience the stormy times in their relationship life rather than fixing it at the right time being responsible. In fact, the spark of love gets faded in their relationship as they wait for a miracle to happen instead of being responsible for their actions and fixing their issues. Most of the people expect too much from their partner without being committed themselves which is the root cause of heartache, breakup or divorce.
Actually, committed relationship is not the game of competition where you need to expect positive behavior and responsible actions from your partners first rather be yourself an initiator instead of being a spectator. You must be consciously aware of your own responsibilities and positive actions in a committed relationship then you can influence your partner for a positive change as well. When you become the person you want them to be then you can attract similar positive traits or qualities in them sooner or later. In fact, nobody else gonna work on your relationship life nor light the fire of love in your relationship except yourself. You have to be the change if you desire to experience the similar change in your partner.
So here are the 13 secrets to internalize and practice into your actions for keeping the spark of love alive in your committed relationship for the lifetime.
1 Be The Person You Want Your Partner To Be By Discover The Best Version of Yourself:- When you discover the best version of yourself then you can be more confident, self-dependent, loving soul and you can influence your partner for a change. You need to have a positive harmony among your personal, professional, health and spiritual life then you can experience a vibrant relationship life. You must love, respect and appreciate yourself for who you are being grateful then you can treat your partner alike. Discovering the best version of yourself means representing your authentic self and owning the positive traits or qualities which can be the solid foundation for experiencing a destined version of committed relationship life. You can bridge the gap of your committed relationship life wisely once you become the best version of yourself.
2. Focus on The Positive Traits or Qualities of Your Partner Rather Than criticizing Them for Their Weaknesses and mistakes:- When you appreciate about the positive traits or qualities of your partner then it can help them to become the best version because they can feel more appreciated and loved. Never criticize or belittle your partner for their mistakes or weaknesses rather influence them by your positive feedback and positive attitude. When you appreciate your partner for everything and influence them by being the best of yourself then they can transform their weaknesses into their strength sooner or later.
3. Be Loyal To Your Partner:- Loyalty is an essential ingredient for building a happy and vibrant relationship. Be loyal to your partner and never cheat on them behind their back. Never be active with another person on social media or privately on dating sites. Don't date any other person privately in-person behind their back. If you play with your partner's emotional feelings then it can poison your relationship life sooner or later.
4. Give Attention To Your Partner:- Attention is the solid foundation for building a healthy and sound relationship. Whenever you are talking with your partner, just hear them with your full attention rather than pretending and just nodding your head. Never make your partner feel lonely and unwanted rather be available as a real person. If you give your attention without being a pretender or a liar then you can get alike attention from your partner. Make them feel like a special person in your life then your partner will treat you the same being in a committed relationship. If you compel them to beg for your attention then your relationship can convert into a breakup or divorce sooner or later.
5. Give Respect To Earn Respect:- Never belittle or judge your partner based on minor arguments or any mistakes. If you respect and appreciate your partner for who they are and for their every effort then they can rectify their committed mistakes being responsible. Never make them feel like disrespected being with your family or friends. Respecting your partner for who they are can motivate them to treat you the same. You can earn more respect once you give respect to them being your authentic self.
6. Give freedom And Space To Your Partner:- Never force your partner to do the way you wanted them to do rather allow them to do what they love to do. You can't force your partner to change or behave the way you wanted by compelling them. If you keep spying on them and checking their mobile phones or laptop then the situation will be more complex. If you allow your partner some space then they can work on their own emotional issues to be more positive and vibrant. If you give them freedom and some space then it can help to build a healthy and vibrant relationship.
7. Show Affection To Your Partner:- Make your partner feel like a special person by hugging, kissing and cuddling them most of the time for showing your affection. You must manage some quality time to show your affection rather than engaging with your kids or work or friends and forgetting your partner completely. You must balance your priorities for maintaining a sound and vibrant relationship. Never make them feel lonely and be available for them whenever your partner expects for your presence. If you make them feel like a precious person then they will treat you the same being loyal. Your partner will treat you, the way you make them feel being in a committed relationship.
8. Have A Sound Communication With Your Partner:- Actually, sound communication is the best way to solve every issue and it also helps to light the spark of a strong bond of love with your partner. You must communicate with your partner about every minor or complex issue you experience in a relationship. Never judge them without communicating and understanding the issues wisely. You can fix every relationship issue with love, mutual understanding, and sound communication because communication is like the solid bridge in a committed relationship. If you keep privacy in your relationship then it can harm your relationship life sooner or later. So be more communicative than keeping privacy and playing a mind game being paranoid in your relationship life.
9. Trust Your Partner:- When you trust your partner and believe in them then your partner can be more loyal, loving and honest with you. Never spy or doubt on them on every minor issue or based on the opinions of others. If you experience any trust issues in your relationship then never fight for who is right rather work for what is right being together. If you experience any trust issues in your relationship life then take valuable help from a professional relationship counselor to fix it or fix your relationship being together with love and mutual understanding.
10. Surprise Your partner With Gifts And Never Forget To Greet On Special Occasions:- When you surprise your someone with an unexpected gift then it can make them feel more loved, wanted and respected. You must surprise them with a special gift like buying their favorite dresses, dating in a new restaurant, unexpected vacation trip and spending some quality time being together at the peaceful locations. Besides, surprising them with a gift, you must greet them on their birthday and on marriage anniversary. Never forget to greet on a special occasion because it can reflect on how much you care your partner and your relationship.
11. Don't Dwell On Your Partner's Past:- Never dwell on your partner's negative past experiences since you have loved and accepted them for who they are. If you keep reminding them regarding their negative past experiences then it might hurt and make them feel inferior. It will be your mature and wise decision to let go of those negative past memories being grateful. You must focus on the present moment which can help to discover a happy and vibrant relationship for the lifetime. In fact, living in the present moment can light the spark of a strong bond of the love connection between two blessed souls who are divinely meant for each other.
12. Work On Your Relationship On A regular Basis Being With A professional Relationship Counselor:- There should be a continuous effort to maintain a happy and vibrant relationship for the lifetime. It will be more effective if you request your partner to check on relationship issues every month or every week being together to identify every minor issue that exists in a relationship. whenever you experience any relationship issues then don't delay to work on it rather fix it in the right time being together with a professional relationship counselor. Never fight with your partner for who is right rather keep focusing on for finding what is right to build a vibrant relationship. You have to give your best possible effort on your relationship to work without waiting for a miracle to happen in your relationship life. Be the person of influence in your committed relationship so that you won't feel regret of anything or any outcomes in your relationship life.
13. Appreciate Your Partner Without Being Judgmental:- Whenever you appreciate your partner regarding their positive strengths and traits being honest then it can fuel your relationship with more happiness and strength. When you support, encourage and inspire your partner instead of making them feel inferior then they can acquaint with their hidden greatness for discovering their authentic self. When you stand with them and for them in their stormy times then it can help them to grow and become more courageous. Never criticize your partner rather make them feel like they mean everything to you.
Note:- You might be thinking that both partners should be equally committed and responsible to experience a happy and vibrant relationship but this article is to inspire you to focus on your action based responsibilities rather than equating everything with your partner. When you internalize these traits and practice them in your committed relationship then you can build a solid foundation for experiencing a happy and vibrant relationship life. Actually being the change is far better than expecting for the change in your partner. But at the same time, If you give your best possible effort on your relationship to work and if your partner is not willing to internalize these positive traits being responsible for lighting the spark of love alive in a committed relationship despite your persistent effort then let them go being grateful. You can influence your partner by changing yourself in a positive way but you can't change your partner if they are not consciously aware of their own responsibilities and actions.
"Attracting A Specific Person" Book Is Available On Amazon.
3 Month Coaching Programs Are Available:-
-Manifesting Your Ideal Partner. (3-Month).
-Breakup Mastery. (3-Month)
-Discover Your Life Purpose. (3-Month)
Book your appointment at:- email@example.com or call at 6025548308
Dhiraj Kumar Raj